Thursday, December 16, 2010

LATE BREAKING NEWS

Deborah has arrived safe and sound and just two days late.She had to drive to Halifax and was redirected to Montreal and then that flight was delayed but she finally got here around 8:30am London time. She is tired but happy to be here. We are off to the National Ballet this afternoon to see The Nutcracker. Our tickets were for yesterday but they were kind enough to change them for me after a sob story and 6 pounds penalty.
She was quite excited to hear about me sitting with Liam from Corrie on the flight from Dublin. Turns out it was NOT LIAM BUT KIERAN I was sitting with!!!! Now aren't I just the arsehole! Megan and Angus will surely be disappointed with me. Thank God I didn't call him by the wrong character's name
Raining and cold here today with snow predicted for tomorrow. The coach tour starts in the morning when we head for Paris.

Later that day:
Back from Nutcracker. It was enjoyable with wonderful dancing and music. It is now snowing in London!

No comments:

Post a Comment