Wednesday, October 13, 2010

So Much To Pack - So Little Space

44 Days to go

I have been getting lots of advice on what to pack and what not to. One thing that everyone is telling me is to always wear something that will identify me as a Canadian so as not to be confused with our friends from the south. I thought I should wear my Canadian hat but opted for a small lapel pin instead. I am also looking for a Canadian flag to put on my backpack.
Plans are in place for most of the trip, just the England end to look after. Megan Capstick is looking after my visit to Coronation Street in Manchester and Craig Barrington is preparing a proper welcome for me when I get to London. I believe the Queen is booked for that day... but not at our event.

... to be continued

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment